Beth McMillian is a surface designer, doodler, painter, writer, speaker, lifelong learner, general merry-maker, and beginning woodworker who believes that filling your life with bold design helps you make bold decisions. She lives just outside Raleigh, NC with her incredible husband and super-adorable daughter, and she wants to brighten up the world with fun, cute, quirky things.
Send her a note if you’re interested in licensing her artwork!
- Watching nerdy space travel shows
- Watching Canadian home improvement shows
- Singing 90s rock and Broadway tunes
- Thinking about theology, feminism, and feminist theology
- Looking at houses on Zillow that are too expensive